Another night, another Donald Trump roast from a late night comedian. This time, the Tonight Show‘s Jimmy Fallon decided to put his presidential impression to use with the unveiling of the (fictitious) Trump News Network, a 24/7 “YouTube live stream” according to Fallon-as-Trump.
“The only way to ensure that the news you’re watching is not fake is if I’m the one delivering it, which is why I’m starting the Trump News Network,” he continued. “Welcome to TNN, the only news network that is 100% fair and 112% factual.” Highlights from the “news” segment include a special appearance from a Secretary of Education Betsey DeVos impersonator as a weatherman, and the reveal of the proprietary “Bad Things Button,” a veritable wheel of (mis)fortune.
To discover the latest disaster to hit a foreign nation—this time, Finland’s in the line of fire—watch the full clip, above.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms