Another night, another Donald Trump roast from a late night comedian. This time, the Tonight Show‘s Jimmy Fallon decided to put his presidential impression to use with the unveiling of the (fictitious) Trump News Network, a 24/7 “YouTube live stream” according to Fallon-as-Trump.
“The only way to ensure that the news you’re watching is not fake is if I’m the one delivering it, which is why I’m starting the Trump News Network,” he continued. “Welcome to TNN, the only news network that is 100% fair and 112% factual.” Highlights from the “news” segment include a special appearance from a Secretary of Education Betsey DeVos impersonator as a weatherman, and the reveal of the proprietary “Bad Things Button,” a veritable wheel of (mis)fortune.
To discover the latest disaster to hit a foreign nation—this time, Finland’s in the line of fire—watch the full clip, above.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time