Disney’s long anticipated live-action take on The Lion King will star Donald Glover as Simba, and James Earl Jones as Mufasa.
That’s according to Twitter posts by Jon Favreau, who is expected to direct the film. Favreau has worked on other Disney creations including the Iron Man series, as well as the live-action 2016 version of the Jungle Book.
James Earl Jones who has also lent his voice to the role of Darth Vader, previously voiced the animated version of Mufasa.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now