“Buckle up, cause I’m coming in hot,” Fallon said, imitating Trump in The Tonight Show‘s cold open on Thursday. “This is going to be a crazy one. Daddy came to play.”
Fallon made fun of the White House’s mixed messaging on Michael Flynn’s resignation: “I knew that he knew that I knew but he didn’t know that I knew that he knew that I knew that he knew that I knew that he knew, so now you know,” he said of Trump’s knowledge of Flynn’s talks with a Russian official.
Fallon’s Trump also pulled out a Magic 8 ball to answer questions about his Administration’s contact with Russia, and made the very important Cabinet announcement that Beyoncé will replace Labor Secretary nominee Andrew Puzder. After all, Fallon mused, “Who knows more about going into labor than someone carrying twins?”
Watch the whole clip above.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022