Following reports that Flynn was in communication with the Russian ambassador concerning U.S. sanctions imposed on Russia after the election, the late night host denounced his contentious appointment Wednesday night. “When Donald Trump put his hand on those two bibles [at his inauguration] and swore to preserve, protect and defend a mendacious Kremlin-stroking nutbag who would wreck America’s national security apparatus in the span of four weeks, he meant it,” she said. “Loyalty is everything to him.”
Bee also took aim at Paul Ryan during the segment, dubbing the house speaker Trump’s “faithful husky” over his backtracking on certain hot button issues.
Watch the full clip below.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating