1. How algorithms secretly run the world.
By Rob Lever at Yahoo News
2. These six women created a device that could change lives in the blind community forever.
By Matt Petronzio in Mashable
3. Is it too late for a ‘digital Geneva Convention’ to govern cyber-warfare?
By Brad Smith at Microsoft
4. Electric buses are cheaper than diesel or natural gas. They could take over the market.
By Fred Lambert in Electrek
5. Here are four ways governors can fight the opioid epidemic.
By Doug Tieman in STAT
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement