If you’re virtual reality-curious but you’ve been on the fence about dipping in, Best Buy is currently offering a deal that might warm the waters for you.
If you buy an Oculus Rift and Touch controller combo package ($799.98), the retailer will throw in a $150 gift card. You can then go ahead and use that towards the kind of powerful PC you’ll need to run the headset, if you don’t have one already.
The Rift is one of our favorite high-end VR headsets on the market. We liked the HTC Vive a little better at first, but the new Touch controllers went a long way to evening out the contest.
Looking for a cheaper way into VR? Check out the Samsung Gear VR and the Google Daydream View. Powered by your smartphone, they offer a less impressive, but also less bank-account-destroying, VR experience for under $100, not including the requisite phone.
(Read TIME’s affiliate link policy.)
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction