If you’re virtual reality-curious but you’ve been on the fence about dipping in, Best Buy is currently offering a deal that might warm the waters for you.
If you buy an Oculus Rift and Touch controller combo package ($799.98), the retailer will throw in a $150 gift card. You can then go ahead and use that towards the kind of powerful PC you’ll need to run the headset, if you don’t have one already.
Looking for a cheaper way into VR? Check out the Samsung Gear VR and the Google Daydream View. Powered by your smartphone, they offer a less impressive, but also less bank-account-destroying, VR experience for under $100, not including the requisite phone.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve