The 13-year-old girls vanished Monday while they were supposed to be hiking near Delphi, Ind. Before they disappeared, German posted an eerie Snapchat photo of her friend on a bridge.
Many questions surrounding their deaths still remain. However, the case is being investigated as a double homicide, according to WTHR-TV. Foul play is suspected, Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said. Authorities said there have not been any arrests yet.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization