Internet sensation Salt Bae has struck again. After recently demonstrating his now legendary salt sprinkling technique for Leonardo DiCaprio, the Turkish chef showed up to Simone Biles’ Valentine’s Day meal just in time to season her food.
The olympic gymnast shared a video on Twitter Tuesday of the moment Salt Bae — whose real name is Nusret Gökçe — blessed her dinner with his signature showering of salt flakes as she watched on laughing. “Got my food salted by the one & only,” she captioned the video.
Watch the adorable full clip below.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy