User W00dzy87 took to Reddit Tuesday to share a side-by-side comparison of a black and white picture of his great aunt and a lookalike shot of Daniel Radcliffe as the boy wizard, prompting a discussion on how similar the two glasses wearers appear. “Yer a wizard auntie,” one Redditor commented, spoofing Hagrid’s famous line from The Sorcerer’s Stone.
The post has received more than 2,000 upvotes since it was shared Tuesday morning. And there wasn’t even any Polyjuice Potion involved
See the photo below.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science