User W00dzy87 took to Reddit Tuesday to share a side-by-side comparison of a black and white picture of his great aunt and a lookalike shot of Daniel Radcliffe as the boy wizard, prompting a discussion on how similar the two glasses wearers appear. “Yer a wizard auntie,” one Redditor commented, spoofing Hagrid’s famous line from The Sorcerer’s Stone.
The post has received more than 2,000 upvotes since it was shared Tuesday morning. And there wasn’t even any Polyjuice Potion involved
See the photo below.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up