User W00dzy87 took to Reddit Tuesday to share a side-by-side comparison of a black and white picture of his great aunt and a lookalike shot of Daniel Radcliffe as the boy wizard, prompting a discussion on how similar the two glasses wearers appear. “Yer a wizard auntie,” one Redditor commented, spoofing Hagrid’s famous line from The Sorcerer’s Stone.
The post has received more than 2,000 upvotes since it was shared Tuesday morning. And there wasn’t even any Polyjuice Potion involved
See the photo below.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time