Imagine your dog could write you a love letter — what would it say?
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, TIME video went to the 141st Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show in New York City, where more than 200 breeds are competing, to ask owners what their dog would write to them in a love letter.
“She’d probably tell me that I’m the greatest daddy,” said Dwayne Lazore, the owner of a Basenji named Mibre Princess Leia Skywalker. Others suggested their dog would take the opportunity to ask for more food. “Where’s my cheese?” owner Faye Adcox said, as her 2-year-old Norwegian Buhund looked up at her expectantly.
Watch the rest of the love letters from the adorable pups in the video above.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time