Imagine your dog could write you a love letter — what would it say?
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, TIME video went to the 141st Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show in New York City, where more than 200 breeds are competing, to ask owners what their dog would write to them in a love letter.
“She’d probably tell me that I’m the greatest daddy,” said Dwayne Lazore, the owner of a Basenji named Mibre Princess Leia Skywalker. Others suggested their dog would take the opportunity to ask for more food. “Where’s my cheese?” owner Faye Adcox said, as her 2-year-old Norwegian Buhund looked up at her expectantly.
Watch the rest of the love letters from the adorable pups in the video above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement