National Security Advisor Michael Flynn resigned from the Trump Administration Monday night, blaming the “fast pace of events” during the transition for his misstatements about phone calls with a Russian ambassador.
Flynn had been on thin ice for several days after reports surfaced that he misled Vice President Mike Pence about whether he discussed sanctions with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.
His resignation, first reported by CNN, came late Monday night.
Here is a full transcript of his resignation letter.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization