A very pregnant Queen Bey, who was nominated in the three categories that Adele won, dazzled the crowd with an electrifying nine-minute performance that included renditions of “Love Drought” and “Sandcastle” and featured the words of the poet Warsan Shire.
Beyoncé’s set was so mesmerizing that a number of celebrities couldn’t contain their excitement, including Chrissy Teigen, who took to Twitter to express her love for the singer in a series of exuberant posts.
“I am crying. My bey. I cannot breathe,” read her first tweet, soon followed by the single word: “Dead.” Teigen then uploaded a picture of Beyoncé mid-performance, before concluding her social media stream with a weepy-looking selfie with husband John Legend and Jason Derulo, which she captioned: “Goodbye.”
Teigen was not the only celebrity who seemed visibly moved by Beyoncé’s set; Gigi Hadid, Yara Shahidi, Zara Larsson and Sia also took to Twitter to express how much they enjoyed the performance.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time