Awards shows have a tendency to be long, drawn-out affairs. And while it’s an honor to attend, even the stars themselves need to find a way to spice up their night out. Rihanna, nominated for eight awards at Sunday night’s Grammys, certainly wasn’t going to let her evening get dull. Instead, the notorious party expert prepared with a bedazzled flask, which she and a friend were spotted casually sipping from in the middle of the evening’s over-three-hour broadcast.
It’s unclear if Ed Sheeran, seated next to her, got in on the fun. But as usual, casual drinking hero Rihanna shows us how it’s done.
There’s also footage of Rih mouthing out “I think it’s time for a shot,” appropriately enough.
And finally, someone captured her on her phone, potentially FaceTiming, and clearly having an absolute blast. Looks like the flask trick worked!
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk