Awards shows have a tendency to be long, drawn-out affairs. And while it’s an honor to attend, even the stars themselves need to find a way to spice up their night out. Rihanna, nominated for eight awards at Sunday night’s Grammys, certainly wasn’t going to let her evening get dull. Instead, the notorious party expert prepared with a bedazzled flask, which she and a friend were spotted casually sipping from in the middle of the evening’s over-three-hour broadcast.
It’s unclear if Ed Sheeran, seated next to her, got in on the fun. But as usual, casual drinking hero Rihanna shows us how it’s done.
There’s also footage of Rih mouthing out “I think it’s time for a shot,” appropriately enough.
And finally, someone captured her on her phone, potentially FaceTiming, and clearly having an absolute blast. Looks like the flask trick worked!
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart