Lady Gaga’s performance with Metallica during the 2017 Grammys hit a slight snag starting out, when lead singer James Hetfield’s mic malfunctioned.
Metallica did not request a do-over, like Adele did before them, but played on as Gaga carried the beginning of the performance. Despite the technical difficulties, fans came out in support of both Gaga and Metallica.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate