Beyoncé’s performance at the 2017 Grammys left viewers barely able to contain themselves.
Music’s reigning queen, nominated for nine awards this year, regaled the audience with two songs from her album Lemonade while wearing a floor-length gown that showed off her pregnant belly, several gold necklaces and a gold crown.
As expected, the emotional performance brought out a bevy of feelings in everyone else. Check out the reactions below.
Viewers were especially concerned by Beyoncé’s chair move.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization