Beyoncé’s performance at the 2017 Grammys left viewers barely able to contain themselves.
Music’s reigning queen, nominated for nine awards this year, regaled the audience with two songs from her album Lemonade while wearing a floor-length gown that showed off her pregnant belly, several gold necklaces and a gold crown.
As expected, the emotional performance brought out a bevy of feelings in everyone else. Check out the reactions below.
Viewers were especially concerned by Beyoncé’s chair move.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time