Lady Gaga and Celine Dion are two of music’s shining stars, albeit in very different ways. And during Sunday night’s Grammys red carpet, the icons got a chance to cross paths in a sweet momentary encounter. Gaga—wearing a very bold, very revealing getup, as is her wont—approached the ever-elegant Dion to share a hug and a cheek kiss, before flashing her a peace sign as she continued down the red carpet.
From that footage, it looks like they were equally enamored with each other. Naturally, fans of both of the talented entertainers are enjoying this unexpected collision of worlds.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Raisa Bruner at firstname.lastname@example.org