Blue Ivy Carter stole the show at the 2017 Grammys with an outfit that payed tribute to late musical icon Prince.
Wearing a pink suit with a ruffled collar shirt similar to looks Prince wore while performing, Blue Ivy sat on her father Jay-Z’s lap during the awards show. Her mother Beyoncé, who is up for nine nominations this year, performed at the Grammys.
The Grammys will honor Prince, who died last year, during the ceremony.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement