Blue Ivy Carter stole the show at the 2017 Grammys with an outfit that payed tribute to late musical icon Prince.
Wearing a pink suit with a ruffled collar shirt similar to looks Prince wore while performing, Blue Ivy sat on her father Jay-Z’s lap during the awards show. Her mother Beyoncé, who is up for nine nominations this year, performed at the Grammys.
The Grammys will honor Prince, who died last year, during the ceremony.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now