Wearing a pink suit with a ruffled collar shirt similar to looks Prince wore while performing, Blue Ivy sat on her father Jay-Z’s lap during the awards show. Her mother Beyoncé, who is up for nine nominations this year, performed at the Grammys.
The Grammys will honor Prince, who died last year, during the ceremony.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up