Lady Gaga is always one to embrace a big moment. One week after sky-diving into her acclaimed Super Bowl halftime show, Gaga prepared to perform with Metallica at the Grammys in a very permanent way.
Before the awards show began, Gaga posted an Instagram revealing a new back tattoo of a giant moth with a skull for a face, an apparent reference to the Metallica song “Moth Into Flame” they’ll be playing together.
“The Moth and Metallica,” Gaga wrote in the caption, adding a moth emoji and #Grammys hashtag for good measure.
Check out the picture below, and stay tuned for more of EW’s Grammys coverage. See a full winners’ list here.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma