The trolling of President Donald Trump continues with a global viral video trend.
After the Dutch show ‘Zondag met Lubach’ created an “America First” spoof “Netherlands Second” in January, the joke took off as countries from Iran to Slovenia jumped on the bandwagon with Trump-style pitches of their own. In a new video titled “Croatia Second,” News Bar takes aim at Trump, with a satirical promo full of enough natural beauty to convince him that “if Croatia wasn’t a country, perhaps you’d be dating her.” But Croatia has fun at its own expense too.
Watch the full parody below.
Correction: The original version of this story misidentified the creators of the featured Croatia parody video. The video was made by News Bar, not Saric Marekovic Tomac Production, which shared a similar parody video.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve