Supermodel and self-professed super Beyoncé fan Karlie Kloss has learned that while Destiny’s Child has brought us many of the quintessential girl power anthems of our time, they were not responsible for the hit song, “Waterfalls,” which was performed by the inimitable ladies of TLC.
In a Q+A that Kloss filled out for LoveMagazine, the runway regular disclosed that she is the biggest fan of Beyoncé and that she’s been a fan of her since “Destiny’s Child 2003!”
Kloss goes on to explain that she’s a fangirl because of Queen Bey’s “creativity and passion” and of course, her “SWAG!” However, later in the survey, this fangirl stumbled a little bit, when she explained that Bey is “soundtrack to my LIFE!” and mentioned “Waterfalls.” This slight misstep did not go unnoticed by the Bey Hive, who took to the web to call out the egregious error.
However, it looks like Kloss recognized her mistake, as she responded to a tweet about it with an emoji that appropriately summed up what any true Beyoncé fan would feel after making this kind of blunder.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate