After the New England Patriots defeated the Atlanta Falcons to win Super Bowl LI Sunday night, Matt Damon saw the perfect opportunity to finally earn a guest spot on Jimmy Kimmel Live! All he had to do was pretend to be Tom Brady.
The Great Wall actor — whose long-running feud with Kimmel has frequently kept him from appearing on the show — was able to steal a few precious minutes of screen time on Monday night’s episode when he showed up disguised as the star quarterback.
However, after Kimmel discovered it was a ruse, he was escorted off the stage by security. “Touchdown!,” Damon yelled in victory. “I won the Super Bowl and I won your stupid show!”
Watch the full clip above.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time