Former President Barack Obama is having the time of his life on vacation. As Washington grapples with President Donald Trump, the former Commander in Chief has been learning how to kitesurf with Richard Branson. The Obamas have been enjoying their time off on Necker Island, the Virgin founder’s luxury island in the Caribbean, according to Branson’s blog.
Branson writes that Obama could “relax” as he learned to kitesurf on the island while Branson himself learned to foilboard. The former president beat his host in a battle to see who could be the first to master their sport.
Obama had earlier been pictured strolling on a beach on Necker, wearing a backwards facing baseball cap.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time