Comedians Jordan Peele and Chelsea Peretti announced that they are expecting their first child together on Saturday. The Brooklyn Nine-Nine actress revealed that she was pregnant when she shared a photo of her baby bump inside a glittering mirror art installation.
Peretti and her Key and Peele husband have been together for over three years. In April 2016, Peele revealed that he and Peretti had eloped during an appearance onLate Night with Seth Meyers.
“I am married to actress Chelsea Peretti,” Peele said during a bit in which he and comedy partner Keegan-Michael Key shared trivia about each other to help people tell them apart.
“I am not married to actress to Chelsea Peretti, we are just dating,” Key joked – getting a dirty look from Peele.
Peretti confirmed the news on Instagram shortly after her husband’s appearance, sharing a shot of the couple’s adorable dog decked out in a Hawaiian shirt.
“Eloped a bit ago … our only witness was this lil guy,” she wrote.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out