Start toasting those Eggos! Viewers got their first look during the Super Bowl of the highly anticipated next installment of Netflix’s Stranger Things. What at first it seemed like an old school ad for the waffle brand (Eleven’s favorite snack) then dissolved into a series of quick images.
While this ad is just a tease, EW does have some exclusive info to share. “In season 1, Will is in danger,” explains Matt Duffer, who co-created Things with his brother Ross. “And season 2, it’s the town. The stakes escalate in that way.”
Buckle up, Hawkins, Indiana.
For more exclusive info on Stranger Things, check out EW.com this week.
This article originally appeared on Entertainment Weekly.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement