Mr. Grey will see you now.
In Fifty Shades Darker: The Masquerade Ball, you’ll be part of one of the movie’s most memorable scenes – the elegant masked ball that takes place at the Grey family’s mansion. You will be immersed in the celebration and the spectacle as you join Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele—who are rekindling their passionate, kinky romance after the events of Fifty Shades of Grey—and their guests for a spectacular evening affair.
Check out the 360° video of the ball above, explorable by clicking and dragging your mouse across the screen. The more you move, the more you’ll discover in the extravagant scene. For a fully immersive virtual-reality experience using VR goggles, download the LIFE VR app for iOS and Android or visit time.com/lifevr.
Starting out in Christian’s luxurious Seattle apartment, the experience follows Christian and Ana as they arrive at the ball, greet his mother — and you! — and later dance to the live band. But the best part is the ending where you get to follow Ana and Christian as they go upstairs. As Ana tells Christian, “This time, no rules, no punishments.”
Fifty Shades Darker, which also stars Kim Basinger, Bella Heathcote, Eric Johnson and Marcia Gay Harden, hits theaters on Feb. 10.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now