Women are striking back on social media against an unconfirmed report that President Donald Trump likes his female staffers to “dress like women.”
Axios quoted anonymous sources that said the president pays close attention to what his male and female staffers are wearing. He reportedly likes all of his employees to be “sharply dressed,” but likes the women to look feminine. Axios reports that women who worked in Trump’s campaign fields offices “felt pressure to wear dresses to impress Trump.”
The rumor clearly struck a chord with some women, who took to social media en masse to show what dressing like a woman really means to them.
[H/T the Telegraph]
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time