Women are striking back on social media against an unconfirmed report that President Donald Trump likes his female staffers to “dress like women.”
Axios quoted anonymous sources that said the president pays close attention to what his male and female staffers are wearing. He reportedly likes all of his employees to be “sharply dressed,” but likes the women to look feminine. Axios reports that women who worked in Trump’s campaign fields offices “felt pressure to wear dresses to impress Trump.”
The rumor clearly struck a chord with some women, who took to social media en masse to show what dressing like a woman really means to them.
[H/T the Telegraph]
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science