During Thursday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, the host aired a football-inspired edition of his infamous “Mean Tweets” segment that featured players such as Russell Wilson, Demarco Murray, and Odell Beckham Jr. reading aloud some of the not-so-nice and downright insulting internet comments about themselves.
“I’m tired of people saying Russell Wilson is too short to play quarterback,” the Seattle Seahawk recited. “He’s ugly, too.”
“I have a deep and sincere hated for Demarco Murray. I hope he chokes on d**k,” added the Tennessee Titans running back. “It’s unlikely, buddy,” Murray responded.
Odell Beckham Jr., the New York Giants wide receiver, read out a particularly brutal tweet that he received. “Odell Beckham Jr. transitioned from an exciting new rookie to an extremely lame looking d**khead in an alarmingly short amount of time,” he said, with a mournful look on his face. Watch the full clip below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time