During Thursday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, the host aired a football-inspired edition of his infamous “Mean Tweets” segment that featured players such as Russell Wilson, Demarco Murray, and Odell Beckham Jr. reading aloud some of the not-so-nice and downright insulting internet comments about themselves.
“I’m tired of people saying Russell Wilson is too short to play quarterback,” the Seattle Seahawk recited. “He’s ugly, too.”
“I have a deep and sincere hated for Demarco Murray. I hope he chokes on d**k,” added the Tennessee Titans running back. “It’s unlikely, buddy,” Murray responded.
Odell Beckham Jr., the New York Giants wide receiver, read out a particularly brutal tweet that he received. “Odell Beckham Jr. transitioned from an exciting new rookie to an extremely lame looking d**khead in an alarmingly short amount of time,” he said, with a mournful look on his face. Watch the full clip below.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer