Following in the footsteps of Drake, Justin Bieber is dancing his way onto primetime TV in this year’s T-Mobile Super Bowl ad.
The commercial — titled #UnlimitedMoves — was released Thursday by the cell phone carrier and stars Biebs as a “Celebration Expert” who takes viewers on a journey through the history of touchdown dances alongside New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski and NFL 6-Time Pro Bowler Terrell Owens.
The minute-long spot ends with the Purpose artist showing off some of his favorite moves, including the “Shimmidy Sham Sham Shummidy Shake.”
Watch the full ad above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction