The commercial — titled #UnlimitedMoves — was released Thursday by the cell phone carrier and stars Biebs as a “Celebration Expert” who takes viewers on a journey through the history of touchdown dances alongside New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski and NFL 6-Time Pro Bowler Terrell Owens.
The minute-long spot ends with the Purpose artist showing off some of his favorite moves, including the “Shimmidy Sham Sham Shummidy Shake.”
Watch the full ad above.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was