The commercial — titled #UnlimitedMoves — was released Thursday by the cell phone carrier and stars Biebs as a “Celebration Expert” who takes viewers on a journey through the history of touchdown dances alongside New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski and NFL 6-Time Pro Bowler Terrell Owens.
The minute-long spot ends with the Purpose artist showing off some of his favorite moves, including the “Shimmidy Sham Sham Shummidy Shake.”
Watch the full ad above.
- Effective Altruism Promises to Do Good Better. These Women Say It Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year