1. Trump shouldn’t undo Obama’s opening on Cuba.
By Eric Olson in RealClearWorld
2. People commonly crowdfund their medical bills. What does that say about society?
By Jeremy Snyder in STAT
3. Diversity is different from inclusion, and one doesn’t work without the other.
By Laura Sherbin and Ripa Rashid in the Harvard Business Review
4. This is how immigrants have made America a leader in technology innovation.
By John Villasenor in the Chronicle of Higher Education
5. Society can’t expect new technology to include public space. We have to fight for it.
By Matt Locke in How We Get To Next
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement