When your schedule includes jet-setting around the world for photo shoots and runway shows, sometimes date night means crashing at home and watching a movie, according to Gigi Hadid. In a new cover story for British Vogue, the 21-year-old model reveals that her favorite date-night activities aren’t so different from yours.
“When I’m in LA I mostly stay in because it’s my time off and I like being with my boyfriend and doing art and cooking,” she told Derek Blasberg in an interview. “We like late-night movies and we order from this amazing place that does lattes and gingerbread cookies. I need coffee to stay up.”
“I’m always like, ‘Babe let’s go to a movie’. Then I fall asleep halfway through and he’s like, ‘You’ve seen the first half of every movie out there and you have no idea how any of them end.'”
It’s Hadid’s second time appearing on the cover of the iconic British fashion magazine.
[H/T The Telegraph]
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time