Instagram users may soon be able to post multiple images in a single post, if a recent discovery in a beta release of the app goes public.
The feature works by letting users select up to 10 images, then upload them as a carousel-style click-through, The Verge reports. It’s a feature that Instagram advertisers have had for a while, but it hasn’t been made available to every users like you and me.
With any luck, the feature will be introduced in regular software update soon. It would be a big help for Instagrammers who want to post multiple images from the same event, and could result in some pretty interesting creative work.
A spokesperson for Instagram declined to comment on the report.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption