Beyoncé announced that she is expecting twins with husband Jay Z on Wednesday.
The singer took to Instagram to deliver the good news, posting a photo of her growing belly, along with the caption “We would like to share our love and happiness. We have been blessed two times over. We are incredibly grateful that our family will be growing by two, and we thank you for your well wishes.”
Beyoncé and Jay Z welcomed their first child, Blue Ivy Carter, on January 7, 2012.
See Beyoncé’s Instagram announcement below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction