Jamie Dornan may have finished filming both Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed — the two sequels to Fifty Shades of Grey — but if he ever wants to bring back Christian Grey for a fourth movie, Ellen DeGeneres is the woman to call.
During Tuesday’s episode of The Ellen Show, the host asked her guest to revive his role as the tortured billionaire for a scene in which he was seduced by a Staples employee — played by herself. However, apparently even Christian Grey draws the line at fooling around with a pencil sharpener.
Watch the full clip below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow