Bill Nye‘s no longer just the science guy. The science educator and beloved television personality made his NYFW runway debut clad in a metallic suit with a rocket print and his signature bow tie for menswear designer Nick Graham, whose latest collection has a space-inspired bent.
In an interview with Vogue about his fashion week experience, Nye confessed that he “would wear a lab coat all day every day if I worked in the right situation.” He also disclosed that he owns about 500 of his famous bow ties.
See Bill Nye’s fashion week debut below.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.