Continuing what seems to be an ongoing celebration of the 15th anniversary of The Fellowship of the Ring premiere, five of the nine Fellowship members recently met up for a mini Lord of the Rings reunion.
Dominic Monaghan — who played Merry in the trilogy — posted an Instagram Monday of himself and his former co-stars Orlando Bloom, Viggo Mortensen, Elijah Wood and Billy Boyd — Legolas, Aragorn, Frodo and Pippin, respectively — recreating the Fellowship scene in which the group is attacked by a horde of Orcs in the mines of Moria. “They have a cave troll,” he captioned the photo, quoting Boromir, Sean Bean’s character.
Monaghan also shared a few other adorable shots from the get-together.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart