Continuing what seems to be an ongoing celebration of the 15th anniversary of The Fellowship of the Ring premiere, five of the nine Fellowship members recently met up for a mini Lord of the Rings reunion.
Dominic Monaghan — who played Merry in the trilogy — posted an Instagram Monday of himself and his former co-stars Orlando Bloom, Viggo Mortensen, Elijah Wood and Billy Boyd — Legolas, Aragorn, Frodo and Pippin, respectively — recreating the Fellowship scene in which the group is attacked by a horde of Orcs in the mines of Moria. “They have a cave troll,” he captioned the photo, quoting Boromir, Sean Bean’s character.
Monaghan also shared a few other adorable shots from the get-together.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow