Natalie Portman is pregnant with her second child, and as her due date approaches, she says she has one major fear: Not having enough food. She’s already mastered the art of dressing for the red carpet with a baby bump, so now Portman says her main concern is making sure she’s always well fed.
“I feel like I get a little panicky about food availability. Like, if I’m going somewhere, I’m like, ‘Will they have something that I will want to eat at that point?'” Portman said on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Monday night. “So before I go anywhere, I’ll have a plate of pancakes or, like, a veggie burger or whatever, just to be prepared.”
She told Kimmel that the SAG awards did have food, although she had already eaten. She added that people tend to be more careful around her as the due date approaches, but she doesn’t like too much sympathy. “Cutting in the bathroom line is one I’ll take,” she said.
Read more at ET.com
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com