Natalie Portman is pregnant with her second child, and as her due date approaches, she says she has one major fear: Not having enough food. She’s already mastered the art of dressing for the red carpet with a baby bump, so now Portman says her main concern is making sure she’s always well fed.
“I feel like I get a little panicky about food availability. Like, if I’m going somewhere, I’m like, ‘Will they have something that I will want to eat at that point?'” Portman said on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Monday night. “So before I go anywhere, I’ll have a plate of pancakes or, like, a veggie burger or whatever, just to be prepared.”
She told Kimmel that the SAG awards did have food, although she had already eaten. She added that people tend to be more careful around her as the due date approaches, but she doesn’t like too much sympathy. “Cutting in the bathroom line is one I’ll take,” she said.
Read more at ET.com
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms