James Corden, host of the Late Late Show, just happened to be transiting through LAX this week, and he turned his travel day into an opportunity to take a position on President Donald Trump’s executive order banning the entry of refugees and visitors from seven predominantly Muslim countries.
Corden, a British national who lives and works in the U.S., rocks up at the airport with a body cam and checks in to his flight. He takes off his shoes, glides easily through security and gets to his gate without a hitch. His parting message was simple: “Freedom of movement should be this easy for all legal immigrants, not just the white and Christian ones.”
Watch the full clip above.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.