According to NH1, two Burger King employees were arrested last Saturday after police were tipped off that customers who asked for “extra crispy fries” got marijuana with their meal. Epping Police Chief Mike Wallace said that drive-thru customers would ask for “Nasty Boy” and then ask for “extra crispy fries.” Wallace noted that the drugs weren’t put into the food, but placed in a separate container.
Wallace said 20-year-old employee Garrett Norris and 19-year-old shift manager Meagan Dearborn were arrested on drug charges; however, he noted that the franchise owners were not involved.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time