After hearing the premise behind Snickers’ upcoming Super Bowl spot featuring Paterson star Adam Driver during Thursday’s broadcast of Charlotte’s WBBC News Rising, meteorologist Kaitlin Cody tried to explain to her colleagues why she was so excited to see it. This led to an admission.
“I think [Adam Driver] is one of the funniest people on Earth, although I guess you have to watch the show Girls to understand,” she said. “He is hilarious… He kind of looks like my brother, too. Maybe that’s why I give him a, ‘you go, dude.'”
The news team all cracked up at that, and the awkwardness lead to an unsuccessful attempt by Cody to deliver the morning forecast while bent over with laughter.
Watch the unstoppable laughter in the full clip below.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science