After hearing the premise behind Snickers’ upcoming Super Bowl spot featuring Paterson star Adam Driver during Thursday’s broadcast of Charlotte’s WBBC News Rising, meteorologist Kaitlin Cody tried to explain to her colleagues why she was so excited to see it. This led to an admission.
“I think [Adam Driver] is one of the funniest people on Earth, although I guess you have to watch the show Girls to understand,” she said. “He is hilarious… He kind of looks like my brother, too. Maybe that’s why I give him a, ‘you go, dude.'”
The news team all cracked up at that, and the awkwardness lead to an unsuccessful attempt by Cody to deliver the morning forecast while bent over with laughter.
Watch the unstoppable laughter in the full clip below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State