There’s several reasons we love a great eye cream. First and foremost, no matter your age, taking preventive action against fine lines and wrinkles is always a good idea. Many of our twenty-something editors make sure to regularly apply eye cream and firmly believe it’s never too early to ease the aging process. Second, we’re big proponents of self-care and taking time for yourself daily. Applying eye cream is a luxurious added skincare step that feels wonderful as it soothes and cools sensitive skin just around the eyes. Finally, as if it wasn’t obvious (!), we’re into using eye cream for the killer results we’ve seen from our favorite high-quality products. Keep scrolling to shop the eye creams our editors actually use.
1. Dr. Y Secrets Radiant Eye Cream
“Sometimes I question if the extra step of eye cream is even worth it. But trust me, it is! The gentle skin under your eyes is the first to go. I love how sheer and lightweight this formula is. I even layer it on midday for a quick pick-me-up. It’s makes me look more awake than my usual latte!” —Selene Milano, Senior Beauty Editor
Available at drysecrets.com | $65
2. Dermaologica Total Eye Care With SPF 15
“This is hands down the best eye cream I’ve tried and I’ve been using it throughout my 20s. It hydrates and plumps up the under eye area so no one will ever know how little sleep you got last night. As an added bonus, its packed with SPF 15 that protects skin against further damage.” —Erin Lukas, Beauty Writer
Dermalogica available at dermstore.com | $50
3. Jurlique Nutri-Define Eye Contour Balm
“This is one my favorite eye creams of all time. It’s so hydrating and soothing, and I often feel like the skin around my eyes feels dry and uncomfortable at the end of the day. It also works for the entire eye contour, tightening the skin all around the eye and not just the area where crow’s feet form. It comes with a little metal ball that helps you massage the product in around your eye.” —Victoria Moorhouse, Beauty Editor
Jurlique available at sephora.com | $90
4. SK11 Essence Eye
“It’s decadent and SO effective that if I go a single day without it, I notice a difference. It’s well worth the investment price.” —Kim Peiffer, Executive Editor
Available at bloomingdales.com | $95
Read about the rest of the editors’ picks on InStyle.com.
We’ve included affiliate links in this article. Click here to learn what those are.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy