Vin Diesel may be one of Hollywood’s highest-paid actors, but he also takes time to offer self-help advice on social media. His fans love him: he has more than 101 million followers on Facebook, where he regular posts inspirational thoughts, shirtless selfies, and shout-outs to his fandom for their support, using the kind of unstudied language and candid sincerity that suggests it’s not just a team of handlers behind the account. He’s also on the Instagram bandwagon.
To celebrate his new digital foray, Diesel launched his account with a triumphant photo of himself, shirtless, on a beach, with a rainbow in the background. If that doesn’t say “Vin Diesel,” we don’t know what does. As of publish, he’s nearing 7 thousand followers after being live on the platform for about 13 hours. (He has a lot of catching up to do; The Rock has nearly 11 million, while most-followed celebrity Katy Perry has more than 95 million.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization