Inspired by “some of today’s tastiest food trends,” the burnt caramel ice cream is mixed with almonds, fudge flakes and bourbon caramel swirls to create a rich and smooth mixture with just the right amount of crunch. “If you enjoy tipping back smooth smooth brown spirits, you can leave your rocks glass at the bar and grab a spoon,” the press release reads.
The ice cream company is also rolling out two other new variations, Oat of This Swirled — a creamy frozen take on oatmeal cookies — and Truffle Kerfuffle — a vanilla-based blend of salted chocolate ganache and nuts.
These three new flavors will be available in pints at stores nationwide beginning in mid-February.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer