Inspired by “some of today’s tastiest food trends,” the burnt caramel ice cream is mixed with almonds, fudge flakes and bourbon caramel swirls to create a rich and smooth mixture with just the right amount of crunch. “If you enjoy tipping back smooth smooth brown spirits, you can leave your rocks glass at the bar and grab a spoon,” the press release reads.
The ice cream company is also rolling out two other new variations, Oat of This Swirled — a creamy frozen take on oatmeal cookies — and Truffle Kerfuffle — a vanilla-based blend of salted chocolate ganache and nuts.
These three new flavors will be available in pints at stores nationwide beginning in mid-February.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science