At long last, Taylor Swift is back. That is, the pop star and R&B singer Zayn finally released the video for their new jam “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever” off the Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack, which the duo surprise-dropped in December. In true Swift-ian fashion, it’s a stylized and narratively dramatic video to match the sultry tune. She’s been teasing it on Twitter and Instagram for weeks.
This marks Swift’s return to video; her last release was for “Out of the Woods” more than a year ago, from her 1989 album. The notoriously consistent musician has laid low in recent months, contributing writing credits to a number of songs for other artists, but otherwise keeping out of the limelight.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate