At long last, Taylor Swift is back. That is, the pop star and R&B singer Zayn finally released the video for their new jam “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever” off the Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack, which the duo surprise-dropped in December. In true Swift-ian fashion, it’s a stylized and narratively dramatic video to match the sultry tune. She’s been teasing it on Twitter and Instagram for weeks.
This marks Swift’s return to video; her last release was for “Out of the Woods” more than a year ago, from her 1989 album. The notoriously consistent musician has laid low in recent months, contributing writing credits to a number of songs for other artists, but otherwise keeping out of the limelight.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction