When it comes to health and wellness, we all know hydration is key. In fact, experts say that every single cell in our bodies requires fluid to function properly.
From what we’ve seen, many celebs have already chosen their water bottle of choice. The bkr bottle ($45, nordstrom.com) is made of glass and is covered with a thin outer sleeve that comes in many colors and styles. We love them because they’re environmentally friendly (when compared with disposable plastic water bottles) and, well, they’re insanely chic.
See which celebrities also swear by these sturdy-meets-stylish bkr bottles below. Now’s the time to up your water intake and start creating healthy habits in 2017.
1. Gisele Bündchen
Bündchen, who clearly knows a thing or two about healthy living, carried along a yellow bkr bottle ($35; dermstore.com) while hitting the gym in Boston.
2. Jennifer Garner
Garner smiled as she left the gym in Brentwood, Calif., with her bkr bottle ($28; nordstrom.com) in hand.
3. Minka Kelly
On her way to the gym, Kelly kept her gym attire simple and paired it with a chic, pink bkr bottle ($28; nordstrom.com).
See the rest of celebrities’ favorite water bottles on InStyle.com
We’ve included affiliate links in this article. Click here to learn what those are.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer