John Legend and Chrissy Teigen, preternaturally delightful celebrity couple, confirmed once again that they are and will be relationship goals until the end of the time thanks to their new hobby.
Somehow along with parenting their their adorable baby girl Luna, Teigen and Legend have mastered the art of solving “escape rooms,” a fairly self-explanatory game that challenges participants to use clues to solve a mystery and “escape.”
In a Twitter post shared by Teigen, she divulges that the couple “can’t stop doing escape rooms” and even shared a photo of them after they successfully solved a game with time to spare. See the full post below.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer