John Legend and Chrissy Teigen, preternaturally delightful celebrity couple, confirmed once again that they are and will be relationship goals until the end of the time thanks to their new hobby.
Somehow along with parenting their their adorable baby girl Luna, Teigen and Legend have mastered the art of solving “escape rooms,” a fairly self-explanatory game that challenges participants to use clues to solve a mystery and “escape.”
In a Twitter post shared by Teigen, she divulges that the couple “can’t stop doing escape rooms” and even shared a photo of them after they successfully solved a game with time to spare. See the full post below.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate