- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma
Skellig Michael, Ireland
La Grande Dune, Nefta, Tunisia
Phang Nga Bay, Thailand
Hardangerjokulen Glacier & Finse, Norway
Lake Como, Italy
Whippendell Wood, Watford, UK
Redwood National and State Parks, California
Yuma Desert, USA
Death Valley, California
The small Tunisian city of Matmata is seen in A New Hope as the Tatooine home of Luke Skywalker, and again in Attack of the Clones. And get this: You can actually stay at Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen’s house while visiting! In real life, it’s the Hotel Sidi Driss.
We’ve included affiliate links in this article. Click here to learn what those are.