‘We both love chicken Alfredo.’
Gracie Rainsberry, 10, after meeting her identical twin sister, Audrey Doering, for the first time. The girls were born in China and adopted by different American families.
British actor Idris Elba is auctioning off a date to raise money for a charity supporting girls’ education in Africa.
Scientists named a newly discovered primate species the Skywalker hoolock gibbon because, among other reasons, they are huge Star Wars fans.
Chris Rock, Amy Schumer, Aziz Ansari, Dave Chappelle and Jerry Seinfeld (not pictured) showed up for a surprise superstar set at New York City’s Comedy Cellar.
NBC will revive pioneering sitcom Will & Grace, with the show’s original cast, later this year.
TIME’s weekly take on what popped in culture
Los Angeles sushi restaurants reportedly mislabel the type of fish in their products nearly 50% of the time, according to a recent study in the journal Conservation Biology.
British broadcaster Sky Arts canceled an upcoming episode of the show Urban Myths after the casting of white actor Joseph Fiennes as King of Pop Michael Jackson was condemned by Jackson’s daughter.
Steve Harvey apologized after making jokes on his talk show about Asian men having no chance of getting a date with women of other races.
Dallas Stars captain Jamie Benn, frustrated with his team’s performance against the Buffalo Sabres, snapped three hockey sticks over his knee in the course of one game.
A 25-year-old Venezuelan woman was arrested for attempting to smuggle her boyfriend out of prison in a suitcase.
This appears in the January 30, 2017 issue of TIME.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate