“We are here to vow to end the Trump carnage!” Moore said, borrowing a line from Trump’s inauguration speech, during which the president declared he would end “American carnage.”
“Look at what we’ve already accomplish here today. The majority of Americans didn’t want Donald J. Trump in the White House and we’re here today as their representatives,” Moore said.
At the rally and march, Moore blasted Trump and called on those in the crowd to continuously press lawmakers over the next few years. He also said the Democratic Party needed revamping after the results of the 2016 election. Moore had also appeared at a Donald Trump protest on Friday.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization