“Back on Amtrak,” Biden said before boarding the train on Friday with his family.
Friday’s plans for Biden and his family included a welcome home ceremony in Wilmington.
Biden’s love for Amtrak has been well documented. As senator, he commuted between Delaware and D.C. almost every day by train.
The former vice president and his wife, Dr. Jill Biden, plan to relocate to a small house in D.C. so that she can continue her work teaching English at the Northern Virginia Community College, the New York Times reported. The couple will still spend weekends in Delaware.
Watch Biden board the train above.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization